Michael L Allen, Commercial Real Estate Invest Pro 
The great Restaurant and Hospitality operators and staffs who are fighting for their business lives need all the help and ideas that they can get to "think out of the box" to pivot their business models in these new times of social-distancing. share best practices and ideas. No idea is too crazy!

Michael L Allen
757-672-8756

Quote 0 0
Mark Butcher
Join GrubHub, think outside of your 4 walls, market carry-out food, take advantage of the ABC rules changes allowing Beer and Wine to go.
Quote 0 0
Bill Weaverling
Back when I used to manage a pizza delivery restaurant, to boost lunch sales we would proactively make pizzas and send drivers with the pizzas to auto dealerships to sell to the sales reps (at discounted rates) on the lot.  We had with great success.  That is not the idea, but it inspires the idea that whatever type of food you sell, maybe if there was a way to do something similar to those working in essential businesses.
Quote 0 0
Michael L Allen, Commercial Real Estate Invest Pro 
Several of my restaurant clients have had success focusing on "family meals" for take-out.

Michael L Allen
757-672-8756

Quote 0 0
Josh Torres Image360
I know this is soliciting but we are offering free banners (2 versions) for restaurants to display and promote their offerings. Also i highly recommend investing in signage and promoting as much as possible on social media.
Josh Torres   CEO
Image360 Newport News
http://image360newportnews.com/
Quote 0 0
Zack Miller ZackMillerSays
Call or direct message all of your past customers. Thank them for their patronage over the years. 

Don't promote yourself on these direct communications, be thankful. 

On the promotions side, more of the masses (social, email, media, etc) DO NOT JUST SELL. Create an experience, yes, even online, that gets potential customers to WANT to buy from you. Create a silly video for everyone who buys, a fun mixed drink with a  funky name, create an "ice-bucket challenge" like opportunity. People are buying food, that's not going to stop, create an experience they will want to be a part of. Heck, maybe even do a free car wash with your order. And hose down the car as they drive away. 
Marketing made simple, delivered straight to your inbox at 10:13am every Monday morning. Access here.
Quote 1 0