Michael L Allen, Commercial Real Estate Invest Pro 
Local bankers are working feverishly to support their clients to understand and apply for PPP loans.  Last nights FED guidance appears to have filled in some needed gaps in applications

Michael L Allen
757-672-8756

Quote 0 0
Douglas L. Smith Doug Smith
Michael. Great to see you jumping into this Forum. Having talked to a few bankers it is clear they are working feverishly to get their processes up and running. Great to hear the FED gave helpful guidance. We hope this FORUM can become an effective information sharing tool for our region
Quote 0 0
The local bankers are playing a vital role in helping understand the process and get much-needed cash into the local economy. Retail / Restaurants with payroll are working hard to understand the process and the requirements for maintaining staffing with very much reduced take-out revenues.   

Michael L Allen
757-672-8756

Quote 0 0
Mary
We've been uploading/linking anything pertinent/valuable related to nonprofit organizations and the CARES Act here (scroll to just after the HR Chamber's Business Resources link): http://www.ghrconnects.org/business_resources

I'm also attaching slides from a video presentation by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce that we found particularly helpful for sharing to our nonprofit and small business partners. 
Quote 1 0
Joyce Burns
Has anyone completed the application process or received funding yet?
Quote 0 0
Several of my clients have completed their applications mostly because of their long relationship with their local banker and the resources to gather and complete the applications.  None have received funding yet.

Michael L Allen
757-672-8756

Quote 0 0
tjmcevoy
Several of my clients have completed their applications mostly because of their long relationship with their local banker and the resources to gather and complete the applications.  None have received funding yet.
Quote 0 0
tjmcevoy
Hi Michael,

Have any of your clients CARE or EIDL applications been funded yet?  I applied for each and get nothing but weekly emails stating my apps are in “que”.

Thanks!
Quote 0 0
TLMCEVOY - Yes, many of my clients have been funded for their PPP loans.  The ones who were funded had deep banking relationships, accounting/legal help/resource with SBA experience. Here is a link to a crowdsourcing website for PPP and EIDL loan experiences - https://www.covidloantracker.com/

Michael L Allen
757-672-8756

Quote 0 0
Emanuel Baker KINGCUTS
I'm truly grateful to have joined this Business Forum that full of knowledge and resources. This is truly needed during so much uncertainty. As a local Barbershop/Salon owner this has been devastating. My shop closed on March 24th, but we were already feeling the effects of the pandemic 2 weeks before. I applied for the EIDL that same day and PPP a few days after with no resolve. My staff is also stressed as unemployment for gigworkers via the CARES ACT is still uncertain. I know my words mirror so many business owners locally and abroad, but being able to find an outlet for answers through this business forums is sobering. 
Quote 0 0
Douglas L. Smith Doug Smith
Emanuel - I appreciate your taking the time to post. We established this Forum in hopes of offering useful questions and answers. I know this crisis has been devastating for your business. I hope you are able to re-open soon and successfully. 
Quote 0 0
Emanuel Baker KINGCUTS
Thank you Kindly Mr. Smith!
Quote 0 0