Zack Miller ZackMillerSays
Average commute: 26.1 mins
26.1X2= 52.2 new minutes in a day
52.2 X7 = a standard workday of NEW time you have

My guess is that many of us have at least 52 minutes more a day to spend on something other than driving/commuting. What are you spending your time on?

What to do?

• Call family and friends
  • Join a positive online group
  • meditate
  • Read
  • Workout. workout. workout
  • Cook homemade meals
  • Listen to a podcast
  • Read Anomaly
  • Write a book
  • Create some content/material that has been on your mind
  • Clean your garage (nah, that's not fun)
  • Call and thank clients
  • Take an online course
  • Be positive

'you control the effort, not the conditions'

Marketing made simple, delivered straight to your inbox at 10:13am every Monday morning. Access here.
Quote 3 0
Erik J. Olson 
I'm finally self-editing the book I started writing in December. It's called...

Million Dollar Journey
Start, launch and grow your dream company

I just finished editing chapter 6 on getting clients. Seven more chapters to self edit, then I'm sending it to the professional editor for a final polish. Will be released by Labor Day. 

~
Erik J. Olson
Array Digital
thisisarray.com
Quote 3 0
Steve Harrison Steve
What a great point!  Those 52 minutes are something to cherish and utilize to get something done!  For me, I am able to read more from national publications about ways other regions are handling the COVID crisis.  I think our region is doing very well at collaborating (via platforms like this) and it will help us open up responsibly and cohesively.

Average commute: 26.1 mins
26.1X2= 52.2 new minutes in a day
52.2 X7 = a standard workday of NEW time you have

My guess is that many of us have at least 52 minutes more a day to spend on something other than driving/commuting. What are you spending your time on?

What to do?

• Call family and friends
  • Join a positive online group
  • meditate
  • Read
  • Workout. workout. workout
  • Cook homemade meals
  • Listen to a podcast
  • Read Anomaly
  • Write a book
  • Create some content/material that has been on your mind
  • Clean your garage (nah, that's not fun)
  • Call and thank clients
  • Take an online course
  • Be positive

'you control the effort, not the conditions'

Quote 1 0
@Steve what are you go to media publications to learn from? Any good articles recently that hooked you? Covid or not.
Marketing made simple, delivered straight to your inbox at 10:13am every Monday morning. Access here.
Quote 2 0
Steve Harrison Steve
@Zack Miller I've been reading a lot of articles from
Then, just for fun, I'm reading a fiction book called Red Rising.  It's dystopian but not because of a pandemic, so its a fun escape.
Quote 1 0
Erik J. Olson 
Like @Steve, I've also been reading more. I'm now subscribed to the Wall Street Journal and read it daily from 5am to 6:30am. Had I been doing that before, I would have seen COVID coming our way much earlier than when it slammed into VA and caught me off guard. 

~
Erik J. Olson
Array Digital
thisisarray.com
Quote 1 0
@Steve Harrison how do you forecast data during "times like these." -- Dave Grohl , Foo Fighters
Quote 0 0
Amy Jordan ajordan
Steve, I finally started reading Intrepid.  I have been wanting to read it for a while and can't remember the last time I had enough time to pick up a book.   Maybe going completely virtual has made me long for a good old paper book. 
For us it has meant more time with our immediate family, many more home cooked meals, working on our house, and a great amount of yard work.  We have really been able to enjoy the yard and some gardening this spring
Quote 0 0
@Amy Jordan what is your go to meal to cook for the fam?
Quote 0 0
Amy Jordan ajordan
Zack, these days we have been eating and trying all sorts of meals especially international dishes that I otherwise would not have time to tackle but I will say my instant pot is my favorite appliance along with a well seasoned cast iron skillet and a sturdy dutch oven.   
Quote 0 0
so you are going to cook for everyone soon, @Amy Jordan? Six feet from everyone of course!
Quote 0 0